kraut

What hardware to replace the Bosch Divar 2?

Hi,

my Bosch Divar 2 (9 cam's connected) does not connect to iphone 5 for mobile surveillance. I am looking for hardware with similar funktions like permanent recording on to a harddrive including iphone support. Please let me know if you know hardware like this...

THX. !

Kraut

Hi

I have the most information about the SAMSUNG. I'm not work in SAMSUNG and I'm don't want to sell You any equipments but I send You my advice - for free

Your new DVR must have:

# dual coding, first stream for record and second for mobile (iPhone)

# application for iPhone with acess to recordings for free

Most DVR in the market have application with live view only for mobile (iPhone/Android) and some of these DVR have paid application for play recordings.

SAMSUNG have dual coding and mobile application for play recordings for free. Check this models:

SRD-1640 (economy model, stream only CIF)

SRD-1652 (economy model, stream only CIF)

SRD-1650

SRD-1670 (realtime full D1)

SRD-1653 (new, 960H)

SRD-1673 (new, 960H, realtime full WD1)

I know that Dahua DVR have live view mobile application for free (iDMSS or gDMSS) but I'm not tested new feauture PlayBack recordings and I don't know that PlayBack is for free. If other companies have mobile application for play recordings for free from their DVR please guys send information in new topic. I like to know about different models DVR and their special functions and new trends in DVR/NVR.

good luck

Edited by Guest