Sign in to follow this  
timaj

hd6i ptz controll problems

I have hooked up 2 different controllers to my hd6i cameras and have had the same results. when i press a button the came tilts all the way to its stopping point an d then clicks the only way i know to stop it is turn off the power. The first controller was a cheapy from china the remote control type the only reason i was using it i was wanting to test the cameras before investing in a controller I have 5 hd6i's that i purchased at auction.The second controller was a honeywell hegs5blx which did the same thing I believe i got the dip switches correct each time according to the manual the chinese cheapy is a pelco d protocal I have tried it on multiple cameras with same effect.

the wires are ran controller 485 b/- & 485 a/+ to power supply box's data in connection then out from supply box's data out connections to data rx+ & rx- I hope that is explained right.

does the controller have to be ran thru power supply box?

thank you for any help in this matter

I have hooked up 2 different controllers to my hd6i cameras and have had the same results. when i press a button the came tilts all the way to its stopping point an d then clicks the only way i know to stop it is turn off the power. The first controller was a cheapy from china the remote control type the only reason i was using it i was wanting to test the cameras before investing in a controller I have 5 hd6i's that i purchased at auction.The second controller was a honeywell hegs5blx which did the same thing I believe i got the dip switches correct each time according to the manual the chinese cheapy is a pelco d protocal I have tried it on multiple cameras with same effect.

the wires are ran controller 485 b/- & 485 a/+ to power supply box's data in connection then out from supply box's data out connections to data rx+ & rx- I hope that is explained right.

does the controller have to be ran thru power supply box?

thank you for any help in this matter

Hi

Can I have the photo of the keyboard ?

Philip

Philip.hdview@gmail.com

Hi

Can you give me the detailed instruction your PTZ camera?

Seems, the PTZ camera didn't do the last "stop" command from controller. For Pelco protocol, every command constructed with one series 16 bits code. At the last of this 16 bits code is the stop code.

If the CUP of PTZ camera is already 100% working for motion command, it will skip the stop command.

Which PTZ camera you are using?

Marvin uaichina@126.com

www.uaichina.net