Hi There,

I have an issue that is taking me for a spin wondering if anyone has had this problem. I have

An everfocus 16 channel DVR (EDVR16D1)there are 6 pelco PTZ cameras connected using pelco P 2400 baud rate. I can’t get (2) of the cameras to respond I have checked my setting over. I can control them through my service monitor but when I connect them to the DVR they don’t work. I have gone setting by setting and they are the same. I have disconnected all the other PTZ,s and connected the none working PTZ cameras one by one to the DVR without any luck I am thinking that it could be the DVR.

Lenz

either the cameras are faulty or videoin channels on DVR are faulty.

Test them step by step. Usually diodes of input video channels gets damage or burn, due to which the video signal coming in to that channel doesnt get processed by DVR and hence no output on monitor.

You should check the data wires for continuity, or bring the camera to the DVR and wire it up with a few feet of wire. Or, swap PTZ's out and see if the working PTZ stops working in the non working spot. It's a pain in the balls, but you need to use

process of illumination.