Hello,

I have a business that requires permanent video surveillance (24h/day, 7/day/week) and i need a few employees to watch 3 or 4 monitors witch display all the images from the DVRs. To do this i need to make a dispatch to gather all the images provided by the remote DVRs to one room using internet. Now i watch the cameras myself using my mobile phone or my desktop (IE), but i can't stay 24h/day watching monitors.

The reason i made this post is because in all my remote locations i have poor internet connections (GPRS/3G), with limited bandwidth and i can't use it 24h/day to watch the images. So i need a solution for this problem like this:

- i need a software to be installed on a server computer to receive images from all my locations. This server software must be compatible with all my DVR (Hikvision) and must be configurable to take one image form each camera at an interval time wich i set (like 1,2,..10 or 30 seconds)

- the client software installed on multiple PC must analyse the images taken from the server and inform my dispatchers if there are some changes between each frame

Do you know any software i can use to handle this problem?

Thank you!

- i need a software to be installed on a server computer to receive images from all my locations. This server software must be compatible with all my DVR (Hikvision) and must be configurable to take one image form each camera at an interval time wich i set (like 1,2,..10 or 30 seconds)

All Hikvision? Then why not just use iVMS-4200 software from Hikvision?

If the connection on each DVR sucks (slow mobile connections, etc), just use the substreams, and configure them with very low settings. You can make the substreams QCIF and 1/16fps (that is, one frame every 16 seconds).

You also have a Hikvision SDK available for free; you can have someone code you a program as you like it, so it pulls an image every x seconds, compares it with the previous image, gives out warnings, etc.