Sign in to follow this  
scotty67

Panasonic WV-CU360CJ System Controller Error code

Hi i am new i found this helpful forum when trying to find out about an error code on a Panasonic System Controller, its a Panasonic WV-CU360CJ and the Error code is 01Err, i have had a search on the internet but cant find out what it is or how to fix it i thought it was a password problem but i have reset it to factory settings and it lets me log in as the Log in light is on i have attached a photo showing the error code.

Thank's in advance to anyone that can help with this problem.

Scotty

10517254_10152169905886776_6085456455252338821_o.thumb.jpg.80fcbd9875b09eb1dde1058ad207ce00.jpg

I am not familiar with that particular unit, but Panasonic does have a tech support line. It is a bit frustrating trying to get to the right person, but once you get there they do usually provide genuine assistance.

Good luck.

Thank's for the reply i will have a look for the number but i have a feeling it will not be a UK number and will probably cost more than the Controller is worth just to talk to them.

Sorry to dig up this old thread, but it was the only reference to this error code I could find during my Google search. For the sake of anyone else experiencing this error I'll share my experience and what I learned.

Error 1 is a communication problem between the controller and multiplexor. It could be the controller itself, the multiplexor or the cable between.

Having 2 system controllers, I swapped in another and still saw the issue. I also swapped in a spare cable and the issue persisted. This left the multiplexor. I swapped in a new multiplexor (grabbed of eBay) and the system was back to functioning as normal.

Panasonic says this issue is usually the cable or the controller, and not often the multiplexor. In my case however it was the multiplexor that was the issue.