dimomolan

Wireless battery powered camera for RC tank

Hi guys,

I have a strange one for you. Would really, really appreciate your help.

I need a small battery powered video camera (IP wireless?) to put on my remote control tank. It needs to be able to stream live footage and audio. Although the video/audio quality does not need to be great. I have wifi in the building if needed but also open to using radio systems. I've thought about a go pro but it's a bit expensive and the battery life is too short. Motion sensor would be a bonus. Also, I use a mac.

Am I asking too much?

Thanks

True, $77 is not exactly a fortune

But I'm just not sure what a normal budget is for rc tank wifi cameras nowadays

Hmmm,

I had a look at that and its got terrible reviews.. Extremely short battery life... I was thinking of using a small surveillance / spy cam with a 9v battery dc power. something like that.

Hmmm,

I had a look at that and its got terrible reviews.. Extremely short battery life... I was thinking of using a small surveillance / spy cam with a 9v battery dc power. something like that.

RC industry has tons of 2.4 and 5 gig TR and RX

for Analog video

Hmmm,

RC industry has tons of 2.4 and 5 gig TR and RX

for Analog video

Cool,

I had a look online for them... couldnt find a rc industry website, do you have a link?