R1966

Problem Panasonic CW960 with command from keyboard PTZ

I was able to connect with the keyboard dome in question, setting both the keyboard and the camera with Panasonic protocol can operate perfectly the cam in the functions of pan, tilt and zoom, can store the default locations but I can absolutely to enter the menu the camera. Setting keyboard and dome with Pelco P (from Panasonic had told me that it was not possible but by manual found on the net instead) command with difficulty the camera movements in the sense that sometimes takes them, sometimes takes them wrong I log menu by calling preset 95 but I can not get into the submenus. What could it be ??? protocol compatibility problems? problems of noisy line through the data cable in the same conduit with 220 volt power and video cable and being spliced about half of about 15 meters of cable ?? There are suggerrimenti to solve the problem with Panasonic protocol or Pelco ??

don't see anywhere in the manual for the camera that says PELCO protocol can be set on this camera.

looks like a mismatch on your set up- would be my best guess.

don't see anywhere in the manual for the camera that says PELCO protocol can be set on this camera.

looks like a mismatch on your set up- would be my best guess.

the user data with the camera would seem not, from this document Panasonic instead

Immagine.thumb.jpg.a99c8c105e969aebf1d217c112f894bc.jpg