Sign in to follow this  
dav2ph

Is there any wireless PTZ joystick controllers

Hi Guys, I have a 16CH 960H D1 DVR 12pcs 700TVL Outdoor CCTV Home Security Camera System I purchased from online. Also I have two 1200TVL HD 30X Zoom PTZ IR Day Night Dome Outdoor Dustproof CCTV Security Camera..

My questions is >>> Is there a wireless PTZ joystick controller to use with my system?

I know there are many ptz joystick controllers that use the rs 485 connectors,but the were my dvr is setup I will have a very long cord going to the rs485 connector. I have a bunch of grand kids running around here and i'm trying to keep from having problems..

Please help

Thanks

PS. I'm new here

Hi Guys, I have a 16CH 960H D1 DVR 12pcs 700TVL Outdoor CCTV Home Security Camera System I purchased from online. Also I have two 1200TVL HD 30X Zoom PTZ IR Day Night Dome Outdoor Dustproof CCTV Security Camera..

My questions is >>> Is there a wireless PTZ joystick controller to use with my system?

I know there are many ptz joystick controllers that use the rs 485 connectors,but the were my dvr is setup I will have a very long cord going to the rs485 connector. I have a bunch of grand kids running around here and i'm trying to keep from having problems..

Please help

Thanks

PS. I'm new here

Hi. You have a few options ......but why are you not using PTZ control on your dvr ??

Please help

Thanks

PS. I'm new here

Hi. You have a few options ......but why are you not using PTZ control on your dvr ??

My dvr is placed inside a cabinet with doors, and the remote do not work unless i am close to the dvr.

If im laying on my couch or in my bed i would like to be able to use the ptz joystick controller without all the wires. I have a total of 4 tv as monitors in my home going thru the hdmi ......Thanks for your Reply