Burbo10

Help needed with Floureon H.264

I have a Floureon H.264 cctv system for the past 3 years this system has been working fine on my tv and on my iphone, around 6 months ago the app i was using ( vieweasy v2 ) was no compatable with the latest iphone version, so i downloaded secur365 and it was working as per usual until recently where it is now saying

the device is unauthorized! It is no limit ! this says this everytime i try to view my cctv from my iphone, it is still recording and seems to be working fine from the main unit and through the tv.

i have tried to include a picture to show issue, can any one shed some light on what the issue is as i cant find anything in which it would cause this to change all of a sudden

Thanks

IMG_7223.thumb.jpg.3a962957214d50b5928f142a7c25307e.jpg

Hi, if i reboot the system, turn it off or unplug it, it just says the same on my iphone as the picture above , just blank cameras and the message unauthorised no limit etc

Hi tomcctv

Ive tried that app and some other apps and get simular errors or just wont connect messages

The app im using is secure365 , originally it was vieweasy v2 but since the iphone firmware updates the provider hasnt updated the app , so secure 365 gave the same user face but was able to use with the iphone updates .

For at least 3-4months the app has been working with no issues and then all of a sudden this error appeared and nothing has changed to cause any issues

Hi. Have you also switched off your router and back on again .....

Also creat a local loging ...... Just over your wifi and the DVRs IP address 192.168.1.x. ......your IP address will be found in network settings on dvr