tanlccc

Milestone and Avigilon VMS Integration

I have a centralized VMS (using Milestone XProtect Corporate) that connects to multiple remote VMS site which has its own set of local cameras. If I would like to change those remote VMS to Avigilon VMS, is it possible?

I have a centralized VMS (using Milestone XProtect Corporate) that connects to multiple remote VMS site which has its own set of local cameras. If I would like to change those remote VMS to Avigilon VMS, is it possible?

Can I ask you why?

Can I ask you why?

Would like to incorporate video analytic on the remote end using Avigilon self-learning capabilities. Also, there are some constraints - network bandwidth and disk storage.

Understand that Avigilon uses HDSM which will greatly reduce the bandwidth, but it is only for Avigilon, not with Milestone.

Come across H.265 which is better than H.264 in term of bandwidth and size. Does Avigilon support H.265?

Can I ask you why?

Would like to incorporate video analytic on the remote end using Avigilon self-learning capabilities. Also, there are some constraints - network bandwidth and disk storage.

Understand that Avigilon uses HDSM which will greatly reduce the bandwidth, but it is only for Avigilon, not with Milestone.

Come across H.265 which is better than H.264 in term of bandwidth and size. Does Avigilon support H.265?

Check your PM