Sign in to follow this  
ctbaker

SOLVED: Can't connect to AVN80X camera via browser. Help!

I recently purchased an AVTech AVN80X camera. I was messing around with it and everything appeared to be working fine. I updated the firmware to the latest version and everything appeared to still work fine. I moved the camera to a new location to set it up and am running into problems. The camera is directly connected to the router using a CAT5 cable.

If I try to login to the camera using the web browser to http://192.168.1.10:88 a page will load which only says "File not found". I have confirmed that the camera is at 192.168.1.10 and that my router assigns IP addresses in that range.

If I click on the configuration "gear" icon in the EagleEyes Android application I also get a page that says "File not found" in the application. I am able to view video using the Android application.

I can connect to the camera and change configuration settings in the Windows VideoViewer software available for download from the EagleEyes website.

I have reset the camera using the reset button on the back with that resolving the problem.

How can I make the web browser connect to the camera? How do I fix the error in the android application? I wonder if this has something to do with the firmware update?

UPDATE: Was an issue with my recent firmware update. I only updated one of the two files necessary. Was able to flash both files via the windows VideoViewer software and that fixed the problem.

Thanks,

Chad

Hello

I have the same fault as u with the avn80x camera. I updated the firmware. Now the camera does not work right. If i type in the IP it gives me a error on the web browser.

"File not found"

The eagle eyes app and windows video viewer works but not the web browser(chrome/Internet Explorer)

How did you flash the camera to the new firmware, i cant seem to find it on the video viewer program?

Regards Jannes Coetzee

Thank you Friend...

Work for me too

work to wit the ip scan program, you can upgrade to.

Good work.

Thank you

Ricardo Silva

Hallo

I've got the same problem but link with solution is dead

someone can help ?

grzegorzw@lafarma.pl