hello, I bought it from aliexpress camera HDBW4421R-AS was ok when it arrived but I had forgotten and I used the key for all 'internal reset the camera, since that time has become in Chinese, but the working language is Chinese . I have already asked the company to me l 'has sold but should return to them in China and does not suit me. as far as I know there is an English firmware for the camera, there is only Chinese. those sold on aliexpress Chinese firmware translated into English, I would understand the procedure they use them to translate the firmware in English

Thanks guys, I appreciate all your replies and concerns. Now I have another problem. We've installed 138 cameras in a hospital with 4 Dahua NVRs and now not able to log into 80 IP cameras. 50 of them are showing up after powering them down and powering them back up again.

My question is Does anyone know of a master password to reset the password back to default?

My mistake was configuring all the cameras with 3 sets of password and when the installer was done with it, the customer onsite ran the config tool (IP utility for Dahua cameras) and I found out that this thing refreshes every 15 mins or so with a default password of "admin" so obviously it locked me out of most cameras and Dahua USA tech support couldn't reset it with the so called master password and said it was only for the NVR. Since LTS has a reset code for forgotten password or lock out mode, I figure Dahua would also but since there are so many people making Dahua cameras it's has been a real struggle to find. The only people that might know this is the engineers in the factories manufacturing the Dahua's.

If anyone knows how to reset the password back to default and can share your knowledge with me, I'd really really appreciate it because it would take probably a whole day or night for me to go in and do that since I can't bring their network down in the daytime.

any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks fellow CCTV friends.

hello, I bought it from aliexpress camera HDBW4421R-AS was ok when it arrived but I had forgotten and I used the key for all 'internal reset the camera, since that time has become in Chinese, but the working language is Chinese . I have already asked the company to me l 'has sold but should return to them in China and does not suit me. as far as I know there is an English firmware for the camera, there is only Chinese. those sold on aliexpress Chinese firmware translated into English, I would understand the procedure they use them to translate the firmware in English

guys anyone know how I can fix?

I bought an Dahua NVR1104 from AliExpress with Chinese firmware. I knew that, but having found an english firmware file I (wrongly) assumed it would just be a matter of flashing that and I'd be away laughing.

I can successfully flash the file, but I have the problem with the missing language. I assume it's locked to looking for the SimpChinese.txt file and the firmware only has English.txt. I'd seem some instructions here about telnetting and renaming files but I have a couple of issues with this

1) There is no txt language files anywhere in the directory structures that I can see, certainly none in the folders referenced for other devices in this forum.

2) The telnet log in I can get working uses the username admin, and doesn't seem to have root privileges, so even if I could fine the files, any attempt to remount with write privileges fails with an access denied message.

Does anyone have any tips that might help? The root user password for one of these devices? Language file locations? Any advice appreciated.

guys probably have found a solution to my problem but requires ssh access to the camera. how do I log in via ssh? let me know please? thank you all

Hi, I have an IPC-HDW4300C (from china) with current firmware V2.420.0005.0.R, have tried load a newer firmware but the camera refused to load (native error)

I tried with port 3800 and english config tool, the same.

I tried to replace the check.img from a chinese firmware and the upgrade goes fine (I can see in telnet all the unpacking of the firmware).

Then it says that the camera will reboot, and here something curious happens.

I can see from a continuous ping that the network interface goes up for one or two seconds and then it goes down, this happens three or four times till the interface comes up stable and I can access the camera.

Now the firmware is still V2.420.0005.0.R, it looks like it is automatically reverting back.

I tried both with V2.420.0006.0.R and V2.420.0009.0.R firmware versions.

The strange part is also that (before upgrading the firmware) the other day I was looking for the language file and I could only find the simpchinese.txt and no trace of english.txt but the webinterface is all in english.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot!

Compy

I have this same problem with a newer 4300C and have an older 4300C that updates just fine. Somewhere in the hardware development timeline they must have changed so that cameras revert to the prior firmware version automatically, which is good so your camera won't brick, but bad because it's impossible to upgrade. Wish I knew. You've taken the troubleshooting steps farther than I have with monitoring the upgrade process via telnet. If you keep digging please keep us posted on findings.

Can someone please post the snapshot url required for the following newer firmwares? None of the prev suggestions worked. I always get an auth window popup

General_IPC-HX5(4)XXX-Adreia_Eng_N_Stream3_V2.420.0009.0.R.20151106.bin

General_IPC-HX5(4)XXX-Adreia_Eng_N_Stream3_V2.420.0007.0.R.20150409.bin

thanks

anyone able to help with a latest update for Model:NVR7408

What's the problem issue?

Having some issues detecting some cameras, also no sound detection on my NVR7408

Also, anyone have a PAL update for HDW4300C v2?

Trying the General_IPC-HX5(4)XXX_Eng_P_Stream3_V2.420.0005.0.R.20141205 version gives a send update data error for some reason then reboots the NVR.

hello

im new to this forum.

i recently purchased a NVR7408 and trying to get dahua support to help with firmware is a nightmare but i managed to obtain it.

I have this latest version from them

General_NVR7xxx_Eng_P_V3.200.0000.0.R.20160311

Download link: https://we.tl/Q2sxK5nTJl

let me know if this helps.

cheers

yous can msg me here on twitter @ibuythis

Can someone please post the snapshot url required for the following newer firmwares? None of the prev suggestions worked. I always get an auth window popup

thanks

For the above firmware versions the following snapshot URL works if you disable ONVIF authentication on the camera. the ONVIF username, password seems to be hard coded as admin, admin. So what's the point of having it enabled if your camera is behind a firewall.

http://192.168.1.22/onvifsnapshot/media_service/snapshot?channel=1&subtype=0

thanks

For the above firmware versions the following snapshot URL works if you disable ONVIF authentication on the camera. the ONVIF username, password seems to be hard coded as admin, admin. So what's the point of having it enabled if your camera is behind a firewall.

http://192.168.1.22/onvifsnapshot/media_service/snapshot?channel=1&subtype=0

What in the world!? You can even log in to the snapshot by just going to http://IP:port/onvifsnapshot/ no matter what the security you have setup... how can I lock people out if I have this online?

(I have this firmware installed: DH_IPC-HX5(4)XXX_Eng_P_Stream3_IVS_V2.420.0000.12.R.20151021)

Hello everyone!

I have two Dahua cameras HFW4300S and HFW1320S.

Problems with the HFW4300S. Image and Video is very bad and noisy

To understand what it is, in firmware or sensor I want to upgrade the firmware.

Please tell me where to download firmware.

ps. I add photos later

42712985__003.thumb.jpg.c3d778fbd5feb37169db69796b3bfefd.jpg

1062439557__000.thumb.jpg.140ffa71eff12c06e5682367e3d838c8.jpg

2042383125__005.thumb.jpg.7cb70365b970f66cdd22bcbf3259895f.jpg

Edited by Guest

Hello,

I would like to update the firmware of my NVR. However I do not know where to look for the model ID.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,

daniele

Hello,

I think I have bricked my Dahua NVR3104-P during a firmware upgrade through USB. It wont startup/beep when I apply power.

Read up on the firmware upgrade through Ncom and Tftp with a FTDI cable but can't get it to work/connect.

I've got 4 unlabeled pins on my motherboard and an USB TTL-232R 3V3 cable.

Does anyone know how to connect it?

Thanks,

Dennis

H Dennis,

I am in the same situation now. Did you manage to find out the layout of 4 pins?

Thanks

Roman

Hello.

I can not find the firmware '2.400.0000.3.R, Build Date: 2016-04-01' for the camera DH-IPC-HFW1120RM.

Any ideas where to look?

Thanks,

Mikhail

Hello guys. I just bought a Dahua NVR4104-W. Some times after a restart I`m getting a message about wifi ap module not being detected. After another restart is ok. Where can I find some updates for nvr or ap module? Dahua support sucks. Thank you.

Hello. Give firmware for IPC-HFW2100 Version 2.100.0001.0.R, build : 2012-10-31. It is very necessary. Thank you in advance.

Hello!

I have Dahua NVR4416, English version.

I need to make it Russian.

Current firmware is

DH_NVR4xxx_Eng_P_V3.201.0000.1.R.20160409.bin

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/N63A/oe5BPRqYB

inside we have this files

-rwxrwxrwx 1 adminka adminka 8908 апр 9 2016 Install.lua

-rwxrwxrwx 1 adminka adminka 36928 май 31 21:59 logo-x.cramfs.img

-rwxrwxrwx 1 adminka adminka 12877888 окт 22 12:19 romfs-x.cramfs.img

-rwxrwxrwx 1 adminka adminka 259076 май 31 21:59 u-boot.bin.img

-rwxrwxrwx 1 adminka adminka 1568832 май 31 21:59 web-x.cramfs.img

And i have this file, which is translation to Russian:

CONFIG_General_RusEng_P_General_WebRusEng_General_NVR4X_V3.200.0000.0.R.141222.bin

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/3tom/VPmXZacEz

inside we have this files:

-rw-rw-r-- 1 adminka adminka 6239 янв 19 2038 Install.lua

-rw-rw-r-- 1 adminka adminka 4160 дек 22 2014 logo-x.cramfs.img

and inside Install.lua this content:

http://pastebin.com/bvpfZ50K

But it does't working on Engl firmware, turning translation phrasese to variables.

Seems like V.3.201 and V3.200 have different translation methods.

Need help to solve this situation! Please, advice!

UPDATE

I found General_NVR4xxx_Rus_Eng_P_V3.200.0000.2.R.20140516.bin

its an old full russian firmware.

I found out that translation is in custom-x.cramfs.img , inside there is 2 extracted files:

custom.lua --- script how to install custom files

Russian.txt -- variables with translation to russian lang. Exacly that variables i see on the screen when translation failed (nothing to choose in translation field menu).

Seems like bingo! Take custom from old firmware and then put it into new firmware, compress to cramfs and ... nothing. It did't help.

Again i see only variables instead of russian.

Format back to .bin files seems completly normal since i upgrading went without any problem and my english translation gone.