gibbo

Where to buy Dahua on internt ?

Goodmorning,

I'm from Italy, where I can buy on Internet a Dahua IPC-HDB3200C ?

Here in Italy is very expensive (300 dollars....).

Thanks

Andrea

Goodmorning,

I'm from Italy, where I can buy on Internet a Dahua IPC-HDB3200C ?

Here in Italy is very expensive (300 dollars....).

Thanks

Andrea

Taobao

I used to buy from K&D in Shenzhen until Dahua blocked them form selling in the U.S. but they still sell to Europe and their prices are good. Their website is kingdisplay.net and Cherry Wae is on this forum occasionally and is the sale rep.

Italy is also blocked to sell dahua as dahua has distributor there. Actually now many European countries has already have dahua agents. Maybe you can buy from other online shops in your nearby countries. 300$ is really high price

Thanks everybody for your helps !

Unfortunately amazon.it is expensive like to buy to a reseller.

The only solution is buy in US or directly in China.

One more question....what do you think about the camera IPC-HDB3200C ?

I need to control my house access, so I have to check if a person is in front of my house door.

Thanks

Andrea

I would really like to get one of the new NVR's that support 8ch at 240fps for 1080p recording. I have been unable to find someone who can sell one to me in the U.S. I guess no one wants my money LOL

It's that not many want to deal with customs paperwork for foreign shipping. Many items are dropped shipped from the distributor and many times they are not allowed to sell outside their territory by the manufacturer.

gibbo I bought from this company http://www.lionscctv.com/ guy called Allen Chou

Email is allen@lionscctv.com

I bought 4 http://www.dahuasecurity.com/products/ipc-hfw3301c-357.html asked for them to be Dahua branded. They were well packaged, good communications with him and were sent from China to Scotland. Only problem is I have no idea how to set them up properly as I am new to all of this so another post will be asking the good people of CCTV forum for help as I don't understand what the manuals are actually telling me to do.

No idea especially what the microSD card slot is for as its hard to access and use it for footage. Think I will go back to my original idea of running a PC 24/7.

Cheers

David

yes Dahua on the side of the case in silver only not with the red logo bit like on their website. I have opened them up inside and put in microSD cards etc. Certainly a heavy well made bit of kit but like my other posting I just can't get them to do what I want.

After my Anran camera mistake and £400 down the drain I thought spending £1000 they would have just been plug and play. No chance of that after the hours and hours I have spent on trying to get them to record. All in all though very good quality cameras its probably just me being a plonker.

After my Anran camera mistake and £400 down the drain I thought spending £1000 they would have just been plug and play

I think its about time people buying from china are now starting to pay too much

£1000 for 4 IPC-HFW3301C ??? that's £250 each ($500 each) and no support or warranty

that's more than a official dahua distributor ...... dahua are protecting the customers now by blocking imports by none registered sellers

I asked and asked Dahua where I could get a local distributor but they gave me contact details of one company only who were wanting around £400 / camera I was probably still a bit under the £250 each once I paid delivery, import tax duty etc. etc. and also 4 x 32gb SD cards, ethernet cables, connectors, power supply, quad processor for the analogue feed etc. etc. etc.

Also most of the people I contacted in the UK about any IP cameras all said the same thing to me 'better off sticking with analogue !!'

Well from the point the analogue system I had was connect it press record and leave it for a months recording it was great but for the fact the picture quality was pathetic from 540TVL hence I moved to IP.

David

Also, not everyone is lucky with their Dahua firmware updates. If you are unlucky, your camera may never work again. I've never bricked a camera before or since bricking a Dahua.

I will second buellwinkle on that one. My first venture into IP cameras was 4 Anran ones from China. They did not work well on MD I asked for a firmware update which bricked all 4 cameras 24 hours later. Turned out the cameras and firmware were fake they are now sitting in my utility room taking up space as the company will not give me any money back.

Quick question is there any update to the Dahua PSS software I have V4.06 which is working pretty well. Was going to try other companies software but other things like work have got in my way of spending more time on it, work is such a nuisance some times.

Gibbo did you get a quote from the lionscctv company? Any good?

David

In Latvia, EU Dahua official distributor is DIR.LV company

Our company DIR.LV is Dahua gold partner, and we can offer best prices to all Dahua products.

Thanks to good Expeditor Services we can offer delivery in 10 days to all EU countries and US in low cost. We accept PayPal payments

Please check here - Video survellance systems, IP cameras, Hikvision, Dahua - http://DIR.LV/en/