ipbug

Hikvison Remote Access Issue

Hi All,

Recently have bought Hikvision NVR & 5 IP Camera's, Have successfully installed and working fine but having issues with remote access, does anyone have idea about below issue.

Have Static IP and firewall in the network... have connected other system and all working fine. Hikvison : as per my knowledge Hikvision working on port 80 (HTTP) , 443 (HTTPS), 8000, 554 (RSTP) and 1024. Mentioned all ports are forwarded and able to access http (web application) from outside network. I also able to watch live video on my local network and android mobile using 3G internet. But I am not able to watch video on outside network using Hivision Windows Client Application (iVMS-4500), Android App (using wifi) or Live view on Web application.

For troubleshoot have also tried to forward 8000 to 8300 ports + 80, 443, 554, 1024 but no luck, does anyone have any idea about this issue or any guidance would be appreciate.

Thanks & Regards,

Also it's tough forwarding those low port numbers, try higher numbers, like 12000-12003 if you have 4 ports to forward. Some ISP's filter out access to some ports.

Hello Sir,

Could you check your port forwarding. by using "canyouseeme" website. Does all the port is successful port forwarded?

HI Cheiwfai..,

Yes all ports forwarded and "canyouseeme" able to show success on defined ports. any other idea?

HI Cheiwfai..,

Yes all ports forwarded and "canyouseeme" able to show success on defined ports. any other idea?

If the ports show up as open and connectable, you are probably just not configuring iVMS-4500 right. How are you configuring the device?

For what its worth, I changed my all 4 of my ports up in the 9000 range. Then I point my iVMS app to my dynamic IP under the address and the port to the SDK number.

Did that work? Can you access the cameras via the web browser outside your network? Also, what's your exact configuration from your ISP's device to the camera.

Some people use dual routers, meaning the ISP provides a router, then you put another router on top of that and then you can't port forward. Or you use the NVR's PoE ports for the cameras which is sort of a router and then you can't access the cameras externally.

Hi,

Fine, could you let me know the full situation.

Does your web browser can access from outside network via WAN and hostname?

Your Hik Vision IVMS4200 does is the latest version?

Your DVR model number and firmware is the latest version?

Regards,

Fai

I am also facing issues with Remote access to a Hikvision camera.

I have a Hikvision DS-2CD2532F-IWS and a Fritzbox router 7490.

I have another ip-camera and it Works find with the port set-up http 6800.

I have tried to use 80, 8008, 6700 for HTTP in both the camera and the router (TCP) but no success. Using unpn did not help and now I have disabled unpn in the camera.

I have tried to allocate 6800 to my Hikvision instead of my other camera but no success. in canyouseeme.org I get a positive result when using my other camera to port 6800 but when I change to port 6800 for the Hikvision (both in the camera and the router) I get a time-out.

Every time I change the port, I am able to access the camera locally by adding the portnumber after the local ip-address but on the internet I get a cannot be displayed.

So any idea of what I should try?

Have you enabled NAT in the Hikvision browser software and does it show your WAN IP Address, also I needed to enable DHCP.

250013_1.jpg

Thanks for your quick reply.

I have just got it to Work .

I had been to detailed in the set-up and allocated fix IP-addresses for both the LAN and WIFI in the camera. It made some confusion in the routers port forwarding.

I changed the WIFI to DHCP and now I can access via the internet. In the router I have demanded that it keep the same IP-address for the mac-address on the WIFI part of the IP-camera.

You might want to look into not forwarding any ports at all and to use an OpenVPN connection.

This would make your home connection a thousand times more secure and everything will just work.