Tone

How to Configure Hikvision IP Camera with AVTECH NVR?? HELP?

I have a Hikvision 3 mp IP camera (DS-2CD2032-1) and AVTECH 401 NVR, they're both ONVIF complainant but I cant seem to connect the camera through the NVR. when I click IP search its lists it but when I click connect it just says connecting then video lost. My guess is its not communicating right.

The camera works fine when I connect it to directly to the router. I am able to log in Hikvision software and see live view.

I changed the default IP address to 192.168.1.240 and it comes up on the the IP search on the NVR as (192.168.1.240/onvif/unknown) and the status (unused), I click connect and save and nothing.

I have a little Knowledge on computer networking but not a whole lot, I been messing with this setup for a few days now and would really appreciate some help.

ONVIF isn't a very reliable standard. It's getting better, but is still unpredictable.

You might want to try connecting with the camera's streaming parameters instead of ONVIF.

Hi,

I know this is an old post but I am running into the exact issue. I am able to connect the Hikvision camera when directly hook onto the router but unable once I move the camera onto the Avtech NVR box.

Any help is appreciated.

Hi anthonyl,

Did you manage to get your cameras working, I got the AVTech AVH306 but with the latest up to date software and get the same issue you have,

Please let me know if you have resolved your problem