Sign in to follow this  
mattw22

Dahua PTZ/Acti PTZ on Hikvision NVR possible?

Is it possible to get a Dahua camera like the SD42212SN-HN PTZ to work on a Hikvision DS-7600 Series NVR?

I can’t find a small dome PTZ in the Hikvision lineup that’s as nice as the mini Dahua PTZ. If not anyone get an acti b95 to work on a Hikvision NVR?

I’ve used both the Dahua and Hikvision NVR and I find the interface a lot cleaner on the Hikvision. My only issue is finding a small dome PTZ that will work on that system. Has anyone successfully used a non-hikvision PTZ and been successful?

Is it possible to get a Dahua camera like the SD42212SN-HN PTZ to work on a Hikvision DS-7600 Series NVR?

I can’t find a small dome PTZ in the Hikvision lineup that’s as nice as the mini Dahua PTZ. If not anyone get an acti b95 to work on a Hikvision NVR?

I am pretty sure this would work fine. Maybe, just maybe, you would need to use RS485 for the PTZ, but I do think it should work out of the box with ONVIF.

I had N*lly's test out the Dahua SD42212SN-HN on the Hikvision NVR and they said it locked up when

doing PTZ. Hopefully Hikvision comes out with a smaller PTZ sooner then later. Or someone will have a compatible

model.