Aubrey

Dahua NVR3216 NTSC Firmware

Hello,

I've been reading through these forums for the past few weeks as well as others, and can't seem to find any solutions on how to get this firmware (for the NVR3216).

I've contacted my reseller, and let's just say that they are less than helpful. The lady eventually sent me a firmware update, which changed my unit to the PAL video standard instead of the NTSC. Needless to say, now the unit isn't working the way it should. I'm using the Dahua HFW4300S cameras which are NTSC.

The firmware I was sent to update my unit was General_NVR3xxx_Eng_P_V2.616.0000.0.R.20140110.

Needless to say, I didn't realize this firmware was the PAL version until it was too late.

Can anyone please advise me on how or where to locate the correct firmware for this unit, the NVR3216?

Many thanks for any information someone might offer.

I have the similar setup NVR3216v (with 2.616 Pal firmware) and HFW4300s (with NTSC firmware) with no trouble. Maybe you should describe your problems.

If you want to go back to NTSC firmware, try google General_NVR3xxx_Eng_N_V2.610.0000.7.R.20130912(BIN). I think that's the latest/newest available NTSC firmware on the net.

The issue is with the encoding at 3MP resolution.

When I attempt to set the encoding at 3MP, the display goes blank on the monitor. If I turn the cameras down to 1920x1080 or lower resolution, I have no issues.

I have verified that all the cameras do actually work at the 2048x1536 resolution when I access them directly through the web interface. They will just not work correctly at that resolution through the NVR.

I tried searching for that firmware you suggested, and can't locate it via google.

I'm currently on version NVR3xxx_Eng_N_V2.610.0000.6.R.20130718

thanks for the response

There are some 4300 links here:

viewtopic.php?p=246998#p246998

You didn't say if you wanted a specific version, and I'm not sure what the V2 means. As always, be cautious with Dahua firmware upgrades, as they can brick your cam if they don't match.

If you read further in that thread, there are some reviews on the firmware version listed.