Hi all. I am new here. I just would like ask for any tips and inputs in regards to GKB and its software? I would be very glad to here your inputs and knowledge about it.

Thank you

Hi all. I am new here. I just would like ask for any tips and inputs in regards to GKB and its software? I would be very glad to here your inputs and knowledge about it.

Thank you

Oh, GKB is still around? Anyway, best bet would be HIK & Dahua.

From Hello Marketing. They have a great service team and I was given a tutorial of the software very well. But, i still want to learn more or it might have some tricks to make it better

Oh it's great that you get from Mr. Francis Dy. I have encountered the Manila office and I DID NOT LIKE how I was treated by them. From customer handling, explanation and timeliness. The products are good but the person running it is definitely NOT!

That GKB Manila has a very big problem! Big problem with time commitments. They scheduled me once and didn't show up. Especially that guy named Arwin Martinez. He promised everything but wasn't able to give it. Just would like to share this to all CCTV users and experts here in Manila