The MAC address in the first picture is not in any databases, so no help from that. Does the UI have any About or Info page that says something about version or product id or even serial number (might be sensitive data), those (or parts of them) might return something from google.

I can't find anything with this information, closest GUESS i have is iCatch, they have similar firmware/software version. Do you have any stickers on the device? Anything with any text/numbers?

i have a nvr with UI

[attachment=1]1.jpg[/attachment] , [attachment=0]2.jpg[/attachment]

does anyone know its manufacturer ??

i need firmware to upgrade it but can not find

Is the default port 7777 & mobile port 5800?

I can't find anything with this information, closest GUESS i have is iCatch, they have similar firmware/software version. Do you have any stickers on the device? Anything with any text/numbers?

went to icatch website, the supporting is poor, softwares are old and has no firmware for upgrading

went to icatch website, the supporting is poor, softwares are old and has no firmware for upgrading

It is not icatch, brand is safevision & good luck to you!

Boss run away owing 30million rmb.

It is not icatch, brand is safevision & good luck to you!

Boss run away owing 30million rmb.

As msecure said, brand/manufacturer is apparently safevision, you can try contacting them for firmware, i've never even heard of such brand/manufacturer so i'm of no help.

Maybe this one: http://www.safe-dvr.com/ ?

up for helping !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do you need to upgrade the firmware?

In this case, it appears to be an "unknown" manufacturer, my best advice, buy a new one from a name brand that you can trust

please help me !!!!!

Wide smile!

In Russina on exhibition MIPS-2014, i already saw DVR with this menu. This HDCVR DVR.

I have a Skype contact the director of this company, which I saw at the show is the same menu.

I asked him and he gave me a link to the manufacturer.

In Russia it is sold as a DVR DT-HCVR04227 http://www.divitec.ru/product/hdcvi-videoregistrator-divitec-dt-hcvr04227/

Manufactuter is NIHON

http://www.zxnihon.com/detail.asp?id=622

Use china site version in chrome browser with translation!

1172948962_-1.thumb.jpg.e1c8073bfa0db776843c8a1d0a513829.jpg

DSCF0105_.jpg.479c4fdb9c39e91ed4845854ea36b42c.jpg