xavier4or

Running Hikvision SADP or Bandwidth calculator in Win 8.1?

Anyone get these to work in Windows 8.1?

I don't have a problem in Win7 or Win8 - but for some reason I can't get them to run in Win8.1. Tried all the compatibility settings - but no luck.

I haven't tried the tools but SADP won't install for me either in 8.1. Glad to know I am not the only one.

I have the Hikvision tools noted and both run fine under Windows 8.1. Nothing special was installed prior or since.

" title="Applause" /> Worked fine for Win8.1 then something headed... south (no disrespect to you folks below the Mason-Dixon Line or in Guatemala|Honduras|Venezuela) but now I get

Hint: SADP is already running.

Upgrading to version 3 ain't help'n none neither: still git'n same error with SADP locking up at that stupid asshat hint.

I'm thinking (THINK is often a four-letter word for me) there's a registry key set, but I ain'ts got no idea which one it is. Using regedit to search WinPcap HIKvision, SADP is getting me absolutely positively nowhere!

If any of youz gots a clue I'll give you a big hug and a kiss (unless you are ugly or haven't taken a shower in a couple weeks ) if'n you divulge it.

Please. Please. I is pleading. Just make the hint go away.

Hint-SADP_is_already_running.png.8702c3b69f340ee44fba4fbe171adb94.png