theoner

HELP PLS TO CHOOSE NVR AND CAMERA IP

I PLANNED TO BUY ME A NVR AND CAMERA IP FOR MY STORE.

THERE IS SO MUCH MODEL BUT MY budGet LIMITTED TO 600 EUR LIKE 750USD

THEN A QUESTION FOR PROS

WHAT DO I CHOOSE AS NVR AND FOR CAMERAS? I PREFER 3 MEGAPIXEL

The reason you probably won't get any response is that your request is very vague

You basically came here said build it for me but never gave any details and here is my budget

This is why people hire pros, in your situation, it would probably end up cheaper (over the long run)

Why?

Because the pros would know exactly what you need to accomplish your goals

Sure they will cost more upfront (your budget would easily double), but they would buy the right camera, NVRs, cabling, POE switches, power supplies, etc the first time.

Instead of trying to do it yourself and just guessing and buying the wrong gear, burning stuff up, etc. And just end up frustrated trying to get it all work without any knowledge of the equipment, networking details, etc. Time is money as well, if it takes you two days to do something a pro can do in 20 minutes, did you really save any money?

Just a FYI, I am not a pro, I do not do this professionally, I am just very handy with computers and electronics so I am one of those "naturals" when it comes to this stuff.

Good luck.

What I've put in for small business is a small Dahua NVR with PoE and 4 Dahua 1080P mini domes or bullets, usually runs about $129USD per camera, $269 for the NVR, $60 for a 1TB HDD. Then the question is VAT and other fees added by your country. This would be the best bang for the buck and does not include wiring and installation, but is plug and play for the most part.

Many NVR's are not capable of viewing more than 1080P as is with most monitors , so 3MP will cost more and may not give you better returns. Also, many NVR's assume 16:9 aspect ratio, so using 3MP which is 4:3 will give you a smaller display as it will be cut to fit. Don't get me wrong, I love 3MP and all mine are set that way, but I'm not using an NVR.