glenncol

Hikvision camera issue with Ezviz PLEASE HELP

Hi all

I have recently purchased 4 2CD2332-I cameras from Aliexpress in china and only have 2 mounted at this time and both work perfectly.

I created an account with Ezviz and did a scan of my network and it picked up one of my cameras but not the second one, i entered the serial number manually but it keeps coming back "Device not registered please check network"

If i try doing a auto scan again i get the following message "No device is found. Make sure that the serial No. is correct and the device is connected properly."

Also if i try to use the bar-code scanner in iVMS4500 mobile app to add the cameras i get the the following message "serial number does not exist"

Can someone please shed some light on this issue?

Your change SetLBS on your IPC?

What is your OS & browser?

Try add your IPC at EZVIZ manual with entering code ABCDEF

Your change SetLBS on your IPC?

What is your OS & browser?

Try add your IPC at EZVIZ manual with entering code ABCDEF

Hi and thank you

When you say "change SetLBS on your IPC?" what are you referring to?

IPC?

I am running Win 7 with chrome and have also tried IE

EDIT POST

The Camera will now recognise but the validation code of ABCDEF will not work

Same here.

I am trying to use EZVIZ, but I do not know what code to use. ABCDEF does not work, and the camera does not come with the newer sticker with QR code and password. Any hints?

EDIT POST

The Camera will now recognise but the validation code of ABCDEF will not work

Same here.

I am trying to use EZVIZ, but I do not know what code to use. ABCDEF does not work, and the camera does not come with the newer sticker with QR code and password. Any hints?

Hi Mindtwist

I ended up getting mine to work,

Have you updated to V5.2.0? if so do a factory reset, setup the camera and use ABCDEF

Have you updated to V5.2.0? if so do a factory reset, setup the camera and use ABCDEF

Yes, I have updated to 5.2.0. I thought that by default the code would already be ABCDEF, and I do not see anywhere on the web interface to change it.

Will reset the camera and try again, thanks!

That did the trick. I guess that after updating the firmware the ezviz password must be calculated somehow from the serial number. After doing a reset to defaults, it does go back to ABCDEF.

I guess that maybe in some future firmware update they will put a section on the web interface to change it by hand, like you can do twith DVRs/NVRs.

Thanks!

Did you ever figure out why ezviz won't recognize/add one of your camera? I have a new Hikvision that I picked up on Amazon and when I add it from the ezviz site it says "The device is not registered. Please check the network" even through the PC and camera are on the same network. When I use my android device (also on the same network) is rejects the S/N it tells me the Camera is "not connected".

My LBS looks to already be set correctly and the web interface does have ezviz Cloud enabled.

# showServer
Enable: 1
LBS dev.ezviz7.com:8555
DAS invalid
MSG invalid
NTP 210.72.145.44:123
ALARM invalid
STUN_1 invalid
STUN_2 invalid

# 

any ideas?

# showServer
LBS dev.ezviz7.com:8555
DAS invalid
MSG invalid
ALARM invalid
STUN_1 invalid
STUN_2 invalid

# 

any ideas?

Same here. The difference , I suppose, is in firmware. We need one with EZVIZ enabled.

But, is there any chance to override this by setting DAS and any other things that have all those 'lucky people'?

Like this:

# showServer
LBS dev.ys7.com:8555
DAS 183.136.184.7:6806
MSG invalid
ALARM alarm.ezviz7.com:7400
STUN_1 183.136.184.7:6002
STUN_2 183.136.184.3:6003

- see, all fields are set and this freaking DAS is up and go

I think that the next move for us is to switch to another firmware.

Everywhere is 5.3 version now but there are rumors that after flashing of it there will be no rollback anymore.

So I'm still on 5.2 and quite frightened to move up.

Can anyone point me out where should I dig? Thanks!

Now I'm solid with what are the keys for the success:

1. You must have 5.2.0 firmware

2. You must have your camera in DMZ.

DAS and STUN will be in invalid state until the camera is able to connect to the cloud.

The question is: which ports must I open or map?

The answer that all those shown in WebUI(80, 554, 443, 8000 plus 9100/udp) is wrong.

Anyone knows which ports?

Here is what I have found out with my EZVIZ camera system that appears to be a Hikvision spin off.

You should only have to scan/register your DVR/NVR, not the individual cameras. When it asks for an authorization code or verification code, it is the password you set up for your DVR/NVR device. At some firmware version you lose the ability to access your DVR/NVR on the local network and can only access it by connecting to the DVR/NVR with a monitor, keyboard, and mouse. You will not be able to get to it without using their app or webpage, and things will be limited as to what you can do from there.

Hope this helps.

You should only have to scan/register your DVR/NVR, not the individual cameras. When it asks for an authorization code or verification code, it is the password you set up for your DVR/NVR device. At some firmware version you lose the ability to access your DVR/NVR on the local network and can only access it by connecting to the DVR/NVR with a monitor, keyboard, and mouse. You will not be able to get to it without using their app or webpage, and things will be limited as to what you can do from there.

That is not correct, you can always access the DVR/NVR directly using web browser, even with the latest firmwares.

You can also register on EZVIZ individual cameras, if you know what you are doing (and if they do have internet connection; you can not register cameras that are connected directly to a NVR with POE ports, since they do not have direct access to internet).