bang_bang

EZVIZ for chinese hikvision

hi all

i just brought DS-2CD2132-I which came with 5.1.6_140612 firware.

I updated it to 5.2.0 to empower it for ezviz cloud service.

# showServer

Enable: 1

LBS dev.ezviz7.com:8555

DAS 107.21.50.164:6800

MSG invalid

NTP 210.72.145.44:123

ALARM invalid

STUN_1 183.136.184.7:6002

STUN_2 183.136.184.3:6003

Now camera is recognizing in ezviz account but i cannot add it to device list: wrong verification code.

ABCDEF doesnt fit, code is not available on label applied on camera as i understood.

any ideas? how can i get it work?

hi all

i just brought DS-2CD2132-I which came with 5.1.6_140612 firware.

I updated it to 5.2.0 to empower it for ezviz cloud service.

# showServer

Enable: 1

LBS dev.ezviz7.com:8555

DAS 107.21.50.164:6800

MSG invalid

NTP 210.72.145.44:123

ALARM invalid

STUN_1 183.136.184.7:6002

STUN_2 183.136.184.3:6003

Now camera is recognizing in ezviz account but i cannot add it to device list: wrong verification code.

ABCDEF doesnt fit, code is not available on label applied on camera as i understood.

any ideas? how can i get it work?

I have the same problem. I tried to reset camera, but still the verification code "ABCDEF" isn't correct. Have you found a solution?

Reset the camera to default values. From the web interface.

With cameras that do not have a QR code sticker after a reset to defaults the code becomes ABCDEF.

Hi, thank you.

For one of my 4 cameras probably the QR code sticker has been removed. I can't add this camera because the verification code "ABCDEF" is wrong. I tried to reset it to default values but nothing is changed...Is there another way to find this code?

Thank You.

EDIT:

Probably i can do it through telnet (# showKey challenge code:), but telnet of my camera is disabled!!! How can i enable telnet server in my camera (5.2 firmware)???

How can i enable telnet server in my camera (5.2 firmware)???

Easy, go to Advanced Configuration -> Security -> Security Service and check ssh or telnet.

I did test it just now for you, and entering showKey shows some keys, challenge code for me is ABCDEF if that helps.

Spot on advise for: - # showKey challenge code to view the Verification code.

Got my Cam's mounted up and came already with the wall mount attached from exactcctv.co.uk and did not see the code on the bottom and did not want to take it back down, ladders and all that jazz.

Thanks again for the help.

Hallamnet

Hi, thank you.

For one of my 4 cameras probably the QR code sticker has been removed. I can't add this camera because the verification code "ABCDEF" is wrong. I tried to reset it to default values but nothing is changed...Is there another way to find this code?

Thank You.

EDIT:

Probably i can do it through telnet (# showKey challenge code:), but telnet of my camera is disabled!!! How can i enable telnet server in my camera (5.2 firmware)???