If anybody is having issues still with push notifications for alarms using ivms-4500 please let me know. I am trying to work with hikvision on this. Clicking on remote playback of push notification brings back to different date and time. Or if the notification log disappears when entering the app. This error has been duplicated on android and iphone on the 7600 platform. Thank you.

Well, that was weird... My post above meant to say that push notifications do work on Android. And I do just checked again with iVMS-4500 (Nexus 4) and iVMS-4500 HD (Nexus 10), and they do work (they were delayed a few minutes, no idea why).

But as FIERCE4203 said, there is an issue with recordings. I did watch opne recording, and it showed me a video from exactly one month ago. If the notification was from 22/Nov, the video it showed me was from 22/Oct (I didn't check if it was the exact time, but I think it was).

Are you only having an issue with android? Or iPhone as well? Also what model camera NVR using.

Well, I only have Android, so I can not tell you about iPhone.

And if I remember correctly... I did have the issue with a DS7208HWISH, that's an anaalog DVR. I did get a message that an alarm had gone off, but when I replayed the recording, it showed me a recording from a month earlier.

Just tried it again.

Like with the previous tests, it took forever for the push notifications to arrive; about 75 minutes. So the notifications are quite worthless (I do get them in seconds with gDMSS Plus and Dahua devices). The recordings were right now, and it did show me the events I had triggered. No more watching videos from a month ago... Quite strange, I'd say I haven't changed anything.

I've been trying push notifications for a while. Now I do get them within seconds. Sometimes when I view the notification I am able to watch the recorded event; most of the times I am unable to do so.

It does bother me, but hopefully push will end up working some day...

I have a strange problem on mine. Posted it on another forum too, but not too many people have read it. I hope i will get it solved here...

Push messages for intrusion detection not working, but motion detection works

i am doing some tests with my hikvision turret model ( ds-2332 )

android phone samsung s6, ivms-4500 version 4.2.0 ( build 20150820 )

Camera version: 5.2.5 , 141201

build: 5.0 , 140714

Sending e-mails by intrusion Works OK. But i just Cant receive Push alarm to my phone. The Notify Surveillance Center is Enabled, both at my phone side and camera configuration.

The strange part is, that The Push works fine for Motion detection, Somehow doesnt work for Intrusion Detection.

I have no idea what it could be.. Any tips / help would be appreciated