Sign in to follow this  
kennykhng

Help !!! hikvision DS-2CD3Q10FD-IW

Hi guys , i just brought a hikvision DS-2CD3Q10FD-IW from china.

When i try to add the device , it pop up as " the device is not register and please check your network " and cannot go further setting.

But i had check the device was connected to my network as detected in SADP program .

is this my network setting problem ?

I had checked with the buyer , it need to register the account with china phone number to add the device . is it true ??

firmware version : V5.2.0_140721

Ip address:192.168.1.5

port: 8000

mask:255.255.255.0

gateway :192.168.1.1

DHCP Enable

When i try to add the device , it pop up as " the device is not register and please check your network " and cannot go further setting.

But i had check the device was connected to my network as detected in SADP program .

I had checked with the buyer , it need to register the account with china phone number to add the device . is it true ??

DHCP Enable

you can try to register the account with you email account.I hope it can help you.

------------------------

my skype:mxtforever www.smartview.com

When you say "add a device", what are you adding it to? Can you view the camera using an internet browser? I've never seen anything on Hikvision that asked for my phone number.

DHCP Enable

Sometimes it can be something as simple as incompatible firmware versions, but not sure in this case...need more info to go off of like what NVR you're trying to add it to and what version it is.