Sign in to follow this  
alexf40

Hikvision live view presets in the NVR web interface?

Hi

Does anyone know if you can you save live view presets in the NVR web interface?

It's a pain to keep having to select grid squares and then the cameras.

Cheers

Alex

Yes you should be able to. Once you are in the web interface and and are viewing that ptz in live view and also have it positioned to where you want to save that one preset, on the right you should see all the presets, click on on, and you will see the set button but that looks like a square box in side of the select preset number and you would select set.

I think he means if the web browser can remember wat channels you are viewing, and how.

Like, I have a 16ch NVR. But I want to view a 3x3 grid. I want to see channels the main stream on channels 1-2-3, and the substream on channels 4-6-8-10-12-14. And next time I open the web browser, I would like to see all that, without having to do it by hand again.

I think the answer is no, you can not remember it. If you want to remember views, use iVMS-4200.

Ya deff cant do that in Web Interface. The Web interface is really for configuring and setting up the NVR. Hikvision really did not set it up to be some what of a Client.

Ya deff cant do that in Web Interface. The Web interface is really for configuring and setting up the NVR. Hikvision really did not set it up to be some what of a Client.

No reason why they couldn't make it a better web interface AND not require a plugin, but they didn't.

The windows app is beyond awful, barely usable.