pjknyc

Avigilon Control Center Mobile 2.0.0.2 not working for iOS

Is anyone else having an issue with the latest ACC Mobile 2.0.0.2 for iOS? Each camera now displays Connection Failure. When speaking with Avigilon support they did not know there was a new ACC iOS update and also denied hearing about this issue before. I spoke to other people who are also encountering this issue. Avigilon immediately blames the gateway which is working perfectly and for some reason will not immediately acknowledge there is a problem with the mobile app.

I am generally a very happy Avigilon user. I regularly recommend both Avigilon cameras and software to other people. The last time I had this issue with their mobile app was when iOS8 was released and it took a considerable amount of time for them to fix it unfortunately. Not acceptable in this day and age to not have a working mobile app.

265808_1.png

Do you know if Avigilon has a test gateway to test out your ACC Mobile against their gateway? That might be one way to help root cause any issue?

I am not a current Avigilon user - but I just downloaded the ACC Mobile version for my iphone to try out. But I can't find a test gateway either.

Is anyone else having an issue with the latest ACC Mobile 2.0.0.2 for iOS? Each camera now displays Connection Failure. When speaking with Avigilon support they did not know there was a new ACC iOS update and also denied hearing about this issue before. I spoke to other people who are also encountering this issue. Avigilon immediately blames the gateway which is working perfectly and for some reason will not immediately acknowledge there is a problem with the mobile app.

I am generally a very happy Avigilon user. I regularly recommend both Avigilon cameras and software to other people. The last time I had this issue with their mobile app was when iOS8 was released and it took a considerable amount of time for them to fix it unfortunately. Not acceptable in this day and age to not have a working mobile app.

U will have to wait

hope update coming soon

I'm running 5.4.2.12 gateway with an iphone 5S (ios 8.1.2) and ipad air and the latest ACC Mobile 2.0

everything is working fine. If you have 'Enable HTTP authentication' checked you might want

to uncheck it as there was a problem with ios8

I'm running 5.4.2.12 gateway with an iphone 5S (ios 8.1.2) and ipad air and the latest ACC Mobile 2.0

everything is working fine. If you have 'Enable HTTP authentication' checked you might want

Eric problem been reported and escalated....

Thanks for the help. Avigilon support suggested that as well but it is unchecked.

Thanks for the help. Avigilon support suggested that as well but it is unchecked.

Are u running Avigilon on Win 8 or 8.1 ?

if yes

temp fix kinda avail

Are u running Avigilon on Win 8 or 8.1 ?

if yes

temp fix kinda avail

Yep Windows Server 2012. I heard there's a temporary registry change just getting the details now. That didn't take too long I suppose

Yep Windows Server 2012. I heard there's a temporary registry change just getting the details now. That didn't take too long I suppose

Yes ,

I did applied reg fix

works good

Yes ,

I did applied reg fix

works good

Can anyone clue us in where to get the registry fix? Thanks.

Yes ,

I did applied reg fix

works good

Can anyone clue us in where to get the registry fix? Thanks.

Call support and they will fix it for you.

Hi

Does anyone have problems with the notice sound in Iphone and Ipad from ACC Mobile, i can not get the notice sound to work when i receive a new alarm? I have latest versions of avigilon.