Chris67

Problem with Hikvision 2032 after firmware upgrade

I have a Chinese Hikvision 2032 and after a firmware upgrade I have a problem.

Used tftp to upgrade my camera. The camera didn't reboot after upgrade. I can ping and access the camera via telnet, but no access via web.

After rebooting the camera I can't ping or telnet. It's just keep rebooting.

Tried different firmware versions.

Any solutions or is it bricked ?

Yes, English firmware on Chinese camera.

I tried several times. Same problem.

Get this message when connect trough telnet if it's relevant:

login: can't chdir to home directory '/root/'

Your first alternative was the FW I upgraded the camera via web browser first time. Tried it several time via tftp.

No success with your second alternative either

So after you upgrade the camera via Web Interface using FW V5.2.3, it bricked right after that?

When using TFTP, does it say successful, are you using it correctly? Does it say your IP is 192.0.0.128 or a different IP.

Also can you take a screen shot of the TFTP after you have tried to reload the FW.

Try using earlier versions:

http://www.hikvisioneurope.com/portal/index.php?dir=Product%20Firmware/Cameras/DS-2CD2xx2/

If still no luck, you will have to RMA it back to Hikvision, could be the CMOS chipped went out due to V5.2.3

So after you upgrade the camera via Web Interface using FW V5.2.3, it bricked right after that?

Yes

The camera does not restart automatically after "system update completed".

Tried versions from 5.0 to 5.2.3 several times with no luck.

I have another camera from China under way, guess I'm not gonna do any firmware upgrade on that one

tftp.png.dc538e5837ba8244ace97a112e48a514.png

Hi Chris. Where did you find the Chinese 5.2.5 firmware? I have tried to change the ports on both my Chinese cameras (3132 and 2332) to be able to see them remotely and they are rebooting continuously. Do you mind to share it. Thanks. Aztihg

I have the 5.2.5 firmware, PM me and I'll send you a link. Don't want to publish the link here because my dropbox may get flooded and they will block my account.

Hello, I have a 2032 bought from AliExpress. I tried to install 5.3 firmware from the Hikivision site and experience the same problem. Also, with other firmware (5.2, 5.23) it got in a reboot loop.

I' ve now succesfully installed chinese 5.25 firmware. Is there a way to install an English 5.25 firmware?

This camera ONLY works with 5.25 because it is a chinese one?

Hello, same think here: 2032 from AliExpress... I'm on mac os x 10.10 and i can't access anymore the camera since the firmware upgrade 5.3.