dcam

Hikvision ds-2CD2412F-IW Lost network function

Hi , This hik cube camera has been working perfectly via web browser , nvr , mobile , local network , and wan , but today I switched on everything and I cant connect from the nvr , when I click on the camera it says ... "live view failed".

Also I had difficulty accessing it via local web browser, It sometimes says at login ... "network abnormal" but sometimes works.

It doesn't work remotely (wan)

IT does work on a mobile locally but not on wan, but it sometimes stops.

When everything stops working (link led blinks once per second) I reboot router and camera and nvr and I can access via web browser and mobile local but not via nvr.

The camera is a week old, any ideas.

D.

Hi , This hik cube camera has been working perfectly via web browser , nvr , mobile , local network , and wan , but today I switched on everything and I cant connect from the nvr , when I click on the camera it says ... "live view failed".

Also I had difficulty accessing it via local web browser, It sometimes says at login ... "network abnormal" but sometimes works.

It doesn't work remotely (wan)

IT does work on a mobile locally but not on wan, but it sometimes stops.

When everything stops working (link led blinks once per second) I reboot router and camera and nvr and I can access via web browser and mobile local but not via nvr.

The camera is a week old, any ideas.

D.

Try to check Ip addresses of the cameras. and your NVR. It may have changed to factory set settings or changed due to ip lease expiration. I am not an IT person but I have heard that this may happened. I am actually experiencing similar issues

Thanks for the reply, I had already solved the problem by doing a reset on the camera, Turn off the power to the camera , hold in the reset button , put power back on while holding in the button , and hold it for 10 seconds . You will loose all your settings .