wzhick

Hikvision FIRMWARE TOOLS - change language, modify firmware

hello wzhick

I did all config.. steps you say!

I changed language to 1 (En), succeed

but when I upgrade the divicap.dav file to My NVR (7816-2k) it says "the file is not correct"

when I use 2 (cn) language, the file upgrade correct & no problem

Help Me, what I have to do?!!

Hi, I got ds-2cd3t56wd-i8 hikvision camera whose firmware ver is 5.5.12.

Can i solve language mismatch problem through this method??

Thanks in advance.

The language of the camera is determined with a GET to http:///SDK/language. It returns chinese or english.

Does anyone know how to hack this to return "english"?

Hello everyone..

Very interesting topic and it makes me wonder if this tool could "inject" auto tracking command into my DS-2DE4425IW DE(T5) firmware? It is a hikvision's PTZ without auto tracking feature. Can anyone here modify this firmware (H8 platform) to have the ability for autotracking? The firmware: v5.7.3 built220601 (as my upload screenshot below show)

As a person who know nothing in computer's programing, i assume:

1. The DS-2DE4A425IW has similar specification as my DS-2DE4425IW DE (T5), and the older firmware of 4A25IW had autotracking feature ( i read in the forum that the newer firmware dissapointly put the autotracking feature out). Maybe there's an autotracking command in the older DE4A425IW firmware (V5.6.16 build 200925) which can be used (copy then paste it?) Into my DE2245IW DE(T5) firmware?

2. I assume 2DE4425IW (T5) and 2DE4A425IW have slightly differences  hardware.

If those are true, could somebody help to modified by injecting the autotracking feature into the firmware?

Thank you.

Screenshot_20221108-010603_Gallery.jpg

3 hours ago, streamplotx said:

I buy from aliexpress.com camera IP HikVision DS-2CD2035-I chinese version with FW multilanguage 5.3.6

Never buy hik from aliexpress…… all black market and copies. You will not have any hik support and a total waste of money 

The only thing I'm having a problem with is the "create" option. If I give a new filename, as in hiktools.exe create digicap2.dav 525firmware it tells me "unable to open dav file".

Nox Vidmate VLC