outbackdude

IC Realtime NVR-708MP Camera Selection and Configuration

I purchased an NVR-708MP from a company that believed the product was a domestic produced in the U.S.. The company then sold it to me after. Not sure what they replaced it with, but I will test the unit for functionality. I attached one of my existing cameras to it, an Axis M1054 that connected immediately but does not report Motion detection as configured in the NVR. I attempted to set the MOTION detection in the camera itself but it also did not produce? I didn't think it was configured correctly but it sent two motion detection e-mails during the night but ignores cars, trucks, people and other motion even though it is unmasked, despite the sensitivity selection to MAX (6). It has been suggested that the AXIS M1054 camera is not supported so I will try a few Cameras in my warehouse this week. A Bosch NBN-832V-P and an Axis Q6034E, that are both Onvif Profile S compliant to test results. If anyone has a positive experience please send it along. My need is (Small, IP, POE, Onvif Profile S, 1MP).

The Dude