dcam

List of Hikvision error codes

I cannot find a list of error codes for all Hikvision equipment .

they exist so why cant we use them, I have found some relating to nvr's but nothing else . They can at least point you in the right direction and save time although they may not accurate.

Thanks Abdel01, I have already emailed you but maybe you did not receive it .

These codes are NOT like the error codes on motor cars where it tells you exactly what the problem is.

They are more general and refer you to the type of issue rather than the specific error.

Unless you are a complete buffoon you'd probably work it out for yourself anyway.

Like I said "They can at least point you in the right direction and save time although they may not accurate." anyway who would go to the bother of developing error codes if they were of little use. I just want to save time but I will probably end up doing it the hard way.

Like I said "They can at least point you in the right direction and save time although they may not accurate." anyway who would go to the bother of developing error codes if they were of little use. I just want to save time but I will probably end up doing it the hard way.

Probably!

Anyone know where I can get a list of error codes for iVMS 4500 , and of course what they mean.