Sign in to follow this  
joehcp

Dahua IPC-HDW4300C

a) May I know if anyone has experience with the ip camera model Dahua IPC-HDW4300C. Is the audio bad? I read comments about 6 months ago saying that the audio volume is low and cannot be adjusted. Can it be resolved with any firmware updates?

b) Does the Dahua IPC-HDBW4300E(AS) have the same problem?

Thanks for your help.

Joe it cannot be solved b firmware update. I tested that camera and the mic in it is very poor. Don't waste your time with that camera. Most sellers I know are no longer selling it for its audio capabilities.

Joe it cannot be solved b firmware update. I tested that camera and the mic in it is very poor. Don't waste your time with that camera. Most sellers I know are no longer selling it for its audio capabilities.

This was not the case for me...once I updated them with newer firmware the audio is ok...

@Boogieman do you mind sharing the firmware update with us?

I asked two different distributors in the US and they didn't have an update. This was 2 months ago. It would help tremendously to all the users here.

I'm going to try General_IPC-HX5(4)XXX_Eng_N_Stream3_V2.420.0000.8.R.20150202.bin tomorrow. I'll let you know once I test it.

I'm going to try General_IPC-HX5(4)XXX_Eng_N_Stream3_V2.420.0000.8.R.20150202.bin tomorrow. I'll let you know once I test it.

I just tried this (with a changed out check.img) and the file transferred and said it had updated (though when I eventually managed to log in it was still the same).

Device Type IPC-HDW4300C

Software Version 2.420.0004.0.R, build : 2014-11-03

WEB Version 3.2.1.229556

ONVIF Version 2.4.1