Sign in to follow this  
Bluzman23

Question about Hikivision and Lts

Hi All,

Looking at changing my system over from analog to fully IP based. I was looking at some equipment from LTS. I am concerned since I don't see much about it online here. I am also starting to see that possibly the Hiki DS-2cd2032 could be the same as the CMIP8232. I noticed some posts about different origins causing problems and was trying to find out if anyone had used the CMIP8232s. As a quick basis before hitting all the info on what I am looking to do, lets say 16 channel NVR 100 MBPS with 8 Port POE built in. I would like to stick with 3 MP cameras and looked at at listed part number above as a choice. Any advice would be welcomed on those brands. the NVR was an LTS brand as well.

Thanks

Hi All,

Looking at changing my system over from analog to fully IP based. I was looking at some equipment from LTS. I am concerned since I don't see much about it online here. I am also starting to see that possibly the Hiki DS-2cd2032 could be the same as the CMIP8232. I noticed some posts about different origins causing problems and was trying to find out if anyone had used the CMIP8232s. As a quick basis before hitting all the info on what I am looking to do, lets say 16 channel NVR 100 MBPS with 8 Port POE built in. I would like to stick with 3 MP cameras and looked at at listed part number above as a choice. Any advice would be welcomed on those brands. the NVR was an LTS brand as well.

Thanks

LTS sells rebranded hikvision products...with a full 3 year warranty...They are great to deal with.

Hi All,

Thanks

lts doesn't sell to end user, even you are reseller, need setup account, call people.

I like online shop better, I bought my ds-2cd2032 and ds-7608ni from www.DVRDeal.com, the price is lower than lts and ebay/amazon, and now they works great now.