xavier4or

ACC5 Client - Doesn't Launch Every Time

Problem Statement:

ACC5 doesn't successfully launch every time when computer is turned on.

Background notes:

* Remote viewing system (laptop), hard wired to network

* About 10% ACC5 client doesn't successfully launch

* Auto login to site enabled

Temporary Work Around:

* Launch Task Manager and kill the ACC background process. No ACC app listed, just background process

* Re-launch ACC5 client.

Thoughts?

I captured this again today and waited for about 5 mins - but ACC5 client never launched.

It seems like the ACC5 client gets "stucked" in the Background Processes and never makes it to the Apps (referencing the Windows Task Manager).

I thought about uninstalling and re-installing but thinking if I should send this to Avigilon to help capture what is going on.

I captured this again today and waited for about 5 mins - but ACC5 client never launched.

Do you have a large number of programs that are starting on login? If so, it could take 5 minutes for everything to settle down. Next time, give it a very long time before killing anything and see if it eventually starts.

Do you have a large number of programs that are starting on login? If so, it could take 5 minutes for everything to settle down. Next time, give it a very long time before killing anything and see if it eventually starts.

Hmm, now I understand even better why Avigilon do not sell to end users