andreslaino

Hikvision NVR + PoE cameras Help!

Hi guys im new here, ive been reading the forums but i didnt found what i need...

I just bought a Hikvision NVR DS-7104N-SN/P , one ds-2cd2132f-is dome camera and two DS-2CD2232-I5 cameras from AliExpress, all of them PoE, everything from same seller...until that everything ok...but when i tryed to make everything works come the problems, first the NVR is in Chinesse, well thats ok because i found the same guide in english then i can see what everything means, or just log in from Firefox and then i can see everything in english....well....when i connect the cameras is my surprise, it says:

270423_1.png

Offline language version mismatch

So please guys, what can i do now?

Thanks for reply!

Hi guys im new here, ive been reading the forums but i didnt found what i need...

I just bought a Hikvision NVR DS-7104N-SN/P , one ds-2cd2132f-is dome camera and two DS-2CD2232-I5 cameras from AliExpress, all of them PoE, everything from same seller...until that everything ok...but when i tryed to make everything works come the problems, first the NVR is in Chinesse, well thats ok because i found the same guide in english then i can see what everything means, or just log in from Firefox and then i can see everything in english....well....when i connect the cameras is my surprise, it says:

270423_1.png

Offline language version mismatch

So please guys, what can i do now?

Thanks for reply!

If you buy from ali, it's hard to do RMA and support. For return, you need ship to overseas, time and money costs.

For your question:

1. Remove all cameras. search again to connect them.

2. run SOAP software in your computer, check if the cameras IP address have been changed.

3. ask seller to give you english software to hack the NVR back to english.

If you buy from ali, it's hard to do RMA and support. For return, you need ship to overseas, time and money costs.

For your question:

1. Remove all cameras. search again to connect them.

2. run SOAP software in your computer, check if the cameras IP address have been changed.

3. ask seller to give you english software to hack the NVR back to english.

Well, this is how it looks actually

270448_1.png

It recognize my three cameras, but still same message, then, what you recommend to do? Look for english software?

Is there some Hikvision support email or webpage where i can ask for it?

This is really frustrating...and even more with all those chinesse words

I keep beating the same drum but could someone tell me approx. how much you save by not buying from a US supplier who offers tech support? My guess is you are going to go through this drill over and over as software updates etc are released. How many resellers/rebrander vendors are their in this country hundreds? Sorry for the rant

i have the same problem.

NVR Hikvision DS-7608NI-E2 / 8P no problem running firmware the newest: 3.3.2

tried all other firmware's like 3.0.5 and 3.0.8 all the same language version mismatch message/

The cams are Chinese one's

Did you get it working allready?

The NVR is Enlish, my cams are chinese.... it works in ONVIF protocol.

But not ik HIKVISION protocol

I have to make my 2.5.2 cams English somhow... CBX (member) is not here annymore ((