Sign in to follow this  
fullpwr

NVR7004s Default Password?? Help!!

Purchased a NVR7004S (4 channel nvr) Unknown Chinese brand,seller will not reply and I am stuck.I've tried the typical passwords and left blank,no luck

2222.gif.e7a96f1731ec1d6b1bad35a295f00443.gif

11111.thumb.gif.50ab640cbbdc856d33182b3041311b1e.gif

Purchased a NVR7004S (4 channel nvr) Unknown Chinese brand,seller will not reply and I am stuck.I've tried the typical passwords and left blank,no luck[attachment=1]2222.gif[/attachment][attachment=0]11111.gif[/attachment]

File a complaint with ebay/aliexpress or whatever site you purchased it from...

Dont buy these no name NVR's you are just asking for trouble..

Have you tried the standard, user name admin, and for the password, leave it blank or try 12345, 00000, admin

yeah tried those with no luck,bought it under "as-is" terms and I'm finding out why I guess.The prompt says invalid password when I enter and hint says default pas,so I don't know if maybe someone changed it and left the hint the same,I am unable to figure out how to get the unit back to defaults,pins to short or no reset button visible inside or out

Yes I am in USA,Mo to be exact,I have not tried the composite out (don't need it anyway) but vga works fine,seller is very shifty,using profanity and saying I'm a retard that doesn't know about nvr's and he will not accept return because he is a "cctv master"lol.He swore up and down they were fine (famous last words)and was selling as-is because of item nature.It boots up with splash screen,then shows 4 way view (no cams obviously) then when I try to access menu or functions it brings up a password prompt like any other DVR or NVR it has admin as the user and then any password I've tried says invalid password hInt default pas

Yes I am in USA,Mo to be exact,I have not tried the composite out (don't need it anyway) but vga works fine,seller is very shifty,using profanity and saying I'm a retard that doesn't know about nvr's and he will not accept return because he is a "cctv master"lol.He swore up and down they were fine (famous last words)and was selling as-is because of item nature.It boots up with splash screen,then shows 4 way view (no cams obviously) then when I try to access menu or functions it brings up a password prompt like any other DVR or NVR it has admin as the user and then any password I've tried says invalid password hInt default pas

Did you try a blank password?

Where did you buy this, Ebay? If so file a claim anyway...if the seller cannot give you a working user name and password they need to disclose that. As-is is generally a reference to no warranty, not selling you a bricked unit...

Yes tried leaving blank,I thought maybe if I posted the pictures up here somebody might recognize it and might know cuz I've tried a lot of the normal defaults and they're not working