kyee

Avigilon and Sony 360 degree SNCHM662 camera

I posted on another thread here on what 360 degree cameras were supported by Avigilon, and one suggestion was the Sony SNCHM662. I purchased that camera the other week, and got it online yesterday. I have some questions on it.

I currently use about 70% Axis cameras, and the rest are Avigilon cameras. I have about 8 sites online, with a total of ~100 cameras.

the configuration of this camera has some options for the lens type, and I'm not sure what I should pick. The picture is hard to read, the options are: Default, A0**V, A8TRT, A1UST

272157_1.jpg

I chose the Default option at first, but then the software didn't let me rotate/zoom in on the picture. When I choose any of the other 3 options, then it does let me manipulate the image. Which one is correct?

Next, I noticed that the camera doesn't show me an option to set a Pixel Motion Detection zone. The option just isn't there.

272157_2.jpg

What am I doing wrong?

thanks for any help.

Use Panomorph A0**V then once you back out of the camera setup you will be able to dewarp the image.

Make all your configuration changes in the camera's web GUI.

Motion detection does not work so 24/7 recording is your only option.

Motion detection was not supported by the camera in its first firmware. Since then, firmware 1.2.0 added support for MD that works much like any other 6th generation Sony. I assume Avigilon haven't revisited their HM662 implementation to support this feature.

Motion detection was not supported by the camera in its first firmware. Since then, firmware 1.2.0 added support for MD that works much like any other 6th generation Sony. I assume Avigilon haven't revisited their HM662 implementation to support this feature.

Avigilon uses ONVIF to connect to the camera so why would they have to revisit their implementation?

I can trigger the manual recording for the camera, but it only allows me to do a max of 1440 minutes, so 1 day at a time. I don't see an option for a continuous manual recording.

Does anyone know if ACC5 can dewarp the Brickcom MD 300NP? I would assume so since it also uses the ImmerVision lens. In that case, it would be better than the Sony because Avigilon supports MD for that cam.

Does anyone know if ACC5 can dewarp the Brickcom MD 300NP? I would assume so since it also uses the ImmerVision lens. In that case, it would be better than the Sony because Avigilon supports MD for that cam.

OnCam is is the only one that I know that works.... I got one today but haven't had time to test