Sign in to follow this  
jferg2000

Swann NVR8-7300 Question

I just purchased a Swann NVR8-7300 kit with 4 NHD-815 cameras online. I overlooked it does not come with a remote control. Is there any way to control this for viewing on a HDTV without using the mouse? Is it IR capable? I also have a control4 system does anyone make a IP driver for this.Thanks

I ask about a remote because it mentioned one in the quick start guide I believe and below is the reply I received. They sent me a remote for free and no shipping costs. Just need your receipt to get it free other wise you can buy one for $7.00 plus shipping costs.

"" Thank you for your interest in Swann!

This kit actually does not come with the remote, but since it is mentioned on the manual, we can provide the remote.

If you have your receipt and purchased the new Swann product within 1 year, please reply to this email with the following details. If you purchased a reconditioned Swann product at swannstore.com, it comes with 3 month warranty against manufacturer error.

Name:

Address:

Phone #:

Product: (The model begins with an “SW”, “WMT”, or “CO”)

Part(s) Faulty/Missing:

You will also be required to attach a copy of the receipt or gift receipt in order for us to process the request free of charge under warranty.

Please contact our tech support, so they can help you troubleshoot and check what is happening. Please call 1 (800) 627-2799, option 1. They are available 24/7.

Regards,

Roberta

Customer Service

Swann Communications USA Inc

12636 Clark Street

Santa Fe Springs CA 90670 USA

P (800) 627 2799 | F (562) 906 3983

E swannusa@swann.com ""