Sign in to follow this  
Hipflask

JE-M900P2A(1080p) mini PTZ dome camera not getting ip

Hi all. Ive had this sitting about for ages and thought id install it out the back of my property today. I was going to use this as a demo for a business startup i never did. Its been sitting here for about a year. I tested it fine about a month ago.

Now after trying to install it outside its not getting an ip. I brought it in and connected it directly to my sky router.

When i connect to the router and see attached devices its not listed.

I have checked the cable and tried another cat 6 as well as cat5e cable i had knocking about. both work with my other ip cam. Nothing with this ptz though.

When i first bought this ptz it had a similar issue and jetview connected remotely to my pc and got it working so i should be able to do the same?

It is the same as uk item number 291061582442 on ebay.

I cant work out why its not giving the router any sort of ip.

It powers uo and does the spinning startup then does all the normal working noises ?

The lights both connection and activity on the router are lit up (orange and green ) as well as are flashing.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

did you found a solution to this problem?

Regards

R.G

Hi all. Ive had this sitting about for ages and thought id install it out the back of my property today. I was going to use this as a demo for a business startup i never did. Its been sitting here for about a year. I tested it fine about a month ago.

Now after trying to install it outside its not getting an ip. I brought it in and connected it directly to my sky router.

When i connect to the router and see attached devices its not listed.

I have checked the cable and tried another cat 6 as well as cat5e cable i had knocking about. both work with my other ip cam. Nothing with this ptz though.

When i first bought this ptz it had a similar issue and jetview connected remotely to my pc and got it working so i should be able to do the same?

It is the same as uk item number 291061582442 on ebay.

I cant work out why its not giving the router any sort of ip.

It powers uo and does the spinning startup then does all the normal working noises ?

The lights both connection and activity on the router are lit up (orange and green ) as well as are flashing.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance