Hey all,

I'm navigating my way through the Dahua web interface (for the 4300s). I'm trying to understand the Conditions and Profile Management. The way they have it setup is a bit weird, IMO. Here is my best guess, please correct me if I'm wrong:

- There are three profiles: Normal, Day and Night

- There are two ways to make a profile active at all times. Under Profile Management 1) Select the Normal radio button which will select the Normal profile or 2) Select the Full Time radio button, which will then let you select either the Day or Night profile.

- I'm not 100% positive of my read on the Full Time options because if this is true, why not just make the Normal profile an option here and get rid of the Normal radio button?

- Or you could select Scheduled which is pretty self-explanatory -- it will select either Day or Night based on the times you select

Each profile has an Auto mode for the Day/Night LEDs to flip on, but that, AFAIK will not change the profile.

Is it possible to change the profile automatically based on the lighting conditions? Basically, use the Day/Night mode setting of 'Auto' to also change the profile?

Thanks,

Justin