Sign in to follow this  
sldahut

Hikvision DS-2CD2032F-I crashed after a firmware upgrade

Hello,

I bought a DS-2CD2032F-I (in fact I ordered DS-2CD2032-I but received DS-2CD2032F-I), I tried to upgraded it but it crashed.

I find many interesting information in this forum: And now I understand that I have a chinese version (CCH in serial number). And I understand why the firmware version was 5.2.5... but 5.3.0 on its label.

I have read that I must install a chinese version, using TFTP server tool.

The issue is that I did not find a chinese version to download.

I have read that 5.2.3 version should work so I tried it this one (IPC_R0_EN_STD_5.2.3_141024). But it does not work.

The log of the TFTPServer are :

[2015-11-14 22:26:43] Device[192.0.0.64]test tftpserver

[2015-11-14 22:26:52] Connect client success [192.0.0.64]Success

[2015-11-14 22:26:52] Start file transmitting[C:\Users\xxx\Desktop\tftp\digicap.dav]

[2015-11-14 22:28:22] Completed file[C:\Users\xxx\Desktop\tftp\digicap.dav] transmit

an it stop there.

Could you please help me? which firmware version should I to install? Where can I find a chinese version?

Seb

Hello,

google the term : hikvision custom firmware downgrader and go to the first 2 links.

I already search google and find the same information: I tried several firmware, including custom ones, but it is still the same.

It seems I need to install an original chinese one before installing an english/custom one?

Seb