kasperskie

Possible to view a hikvision ipcam on a dahua vth intercom ?

Does anyone know whether it is possible to view a hikvision ipcam on a dahua intercom system such as the vth1510/1550 ?

These intercom systems indicate support for a onvif camera and allows me to enter a user/pwd together with an ip (only the ipv4 numbers like xxx.xxxx.xxx.xxxx , not any custom url) and port number.

I got it to work. My problem was that my cameras were connected to the NVR directly and using the built in POE switch. I connected a cable between one of the camera ports on the NVR and my network switch and I was then able to add the cameras to my VTH1550CH intercom monitor. Used port 80 and onvif.

Hi,

I'm desperate, I spent hours trying to view the video stream from my hikvision DS-2CD2042WD-I (that clearly works fine if I view it on the PC software) on the VTH1560 Dahua intercom (black screen).

This what I have done, any ideas? Thanks in advance

HIKVISION Main stream (just for info)

HIKVISION Secondary stream (for what I know the one taken from the VTH)

VTH CONFIG

WP_20170516_23_27_09_Pro.thumb.jpg.c7a1bb503f65f2d79878393abac9c3ff.jpg

WP_20170516_23_27_24_Pro.thumb.jpg.949491e43df86ddfb7232a1bf3981026.jpg

WP_20170516_23_40_15_Pro.thumb.jpg.810c0db194e78fd97a840c29ea15570b.jpg

Thanks for the answers but the problem is that I already have all the cameras connected on the same network (everything is on the same switch) and I also tried all the possible ports configured in the hikvision different protocols but nothing (80, 8000, 554, 443).

Can it be that hikvision video format is not compatible (not just a resolution problem) due to parameters like variable bitrate, frame type, etc...

Can somebody post his configurations?

It would be really helpful.

Lorenzo

Hello, did someone managed to solve this issue? I've got 5 cameras and nvr and none of them works with vth1550, please help !!!