Sign in to follow this  
izboril

Hikvision DS-2CD3232-I5 english for chinese model

I have a camera Hikvision DS-2CD3232-I5 and unfortunately I upgraded the firmware to version 5.2.0 build 140721 in Chinese and English version to version V5.3.0 build 150,513, which I downloaded from the website of the Chinese Hikvision, but it is, unfortunately, only Chinese. I can not do downgrade, because I have the original file digicap.dav.

Nowhere in the English version I can get for my camera, Hikvision company he refused because I did not buy a camera with them, but with the company www.wi8.com.

Will you help me, please, anyone?

HIKVISION have 2 product line.

1 meant for local use (China Market) and the other meant for export (oversea)

The firmware used for these 2 line are mostly different. Some hardware are as well.

Some china supplier sell the version meant for local use and hack firmware so that it display english and other international language.

You'll know it if your device is "pre-activated" with a "default password" set by your supplier when they ship it to you.

HIKVISION will not support all those device that were meant for china market but exported for oversea use. They are pretty hard on this. Can't even get a reset code generated from them if you misplace the password.

You'll need to contact the company that sell you for support.

Dear Gentlemen,

I have the same problem, I have bought my Cameras from china when I was there, I need to change the language to English. Kindly send me the file please.

Also, I have another problem, when I connected the NVR with the TP Link switch with the cameras ( all I bought from China), it show only black books “NO Link”.

The NVR shows it recognized on all the cameras but still nothing on the screen.

NVR: DS-7616NI-SE

Switch: TL-SL2218P

Cameras : DS-2CD3232-I3