dewie93

Axis Q6115 normal picture, slow control

Hi Guys, Just set up my first remote CCTV camera the Axis Q6115-E 1080p PTZ camera. All set up on the network, can connect to the unit fine and most of the time there is no issue, just fairly occasionally the image feed is fine and smooth, but I'l ask it to spin a bit and it won't. Then all of a sudden it will jump and spin. Other times it starts moving when you tell it to but when you release the mouse to stop it, it keeps on spinning - as if there is severe lag but the picture is still smooth, its just the remote controlling of it.

Is there a simple network fix to resolve this, or is this just something I'll have to deal with having it remote?

Sounds like network latency.

Describe the network from the camera to the recorder.

I have over 30 of these installed with no issue. They really are an awesome camera.

While this Interface is not using full-motion video but uses automatic refreshed snapshots with the delay interval of your choice. To help better control bandwidth. It has many options including the ability to optionally enable/disable the camera controls of your choice on a per camera basis and works with ANY IP Camera brand and model that supports HTTP/HTTPS access methods. Which includes all Axis IP Camera models.

The Interface is compatible with ANY Internet browser capable devices which are using any browser and running on any Operating system. No download of ANY plug-ins or media players is ever required and no IP camera information is ever exposed such as ISP IP Address, DDNS, Port or IP Camera user credentials. You can also optionally create your own unique User ID and Password for your IP Cameras as well.

The Interface supports displaying multiple IP Cameras at the same time.

Details:

http://foscam.us/forum/showing-secure-methods-using-php-to-display-your-ip-cameras-t8721.html#p42139

Many Live Demos using many different IP Camera brands ("Including Axis IP Camera models"):

http://107.170.59.150/

Don