theunkown

access remotely the ivms pcnvr

i had installed ivms 4200 client, storage/media server, but had error 73 when viewing live, i read on here to install the ivms pcnvr instead and use that, so i uninstalled all 3 applications and installed ivms pcnvr 1.02, ive added my camera, set all day template to record, can view live stream and playback on it.

ive installed the ivms client 4200 on another pc but cant connect the pcnvr, "timed out", what am i doing wrong.

ipcamera 192.168.1.115,

the server im running pcnvr 192.168.1.69,

on the server port 80 is being used by another application, i think this is the error, but dont knoe how to change the port on the pcnvr. as when i go to 192.168.1.69:80 it views another application webpage. but unsure if this is where the problem lies.

i had installed ivms 4200 client, storage/media server, but had error 73 when viewing live, i read on here to install the ivms pcnvr instead and use that, so i uninstalled all 3 applications and installed ivms pcnvr 1.02, ive added my camera, set all day template to record, can view live stream and playback on it.

ive installed the ivms client 4200 on another pc but cant connect the pcnvr, "timed out", what am i doing wrong.

ipcamera 192.168.1.115,

the server im running pcnvr 192.168.1.69,

on the server port 80 is being used by another application, i think this is the error, but dont knoe how to change the port on the pcnvr. as when i go to 192.168.1.69:80 it views another application webpage. but unsure if this is where the problem lies.

Please mail me this matter again and Send Team Viewer ID & password.

Please visit my FB page and My Website

Email ID:- nitinplus@gmail.com / doitsolutionsbikaner@gmail.com

http://doitonlinesupport.webs.com

https://www.facebook.com/doitonlinesupport/