Sign in to follow this  
bfhoon1

Best Free Software?

Hello Everyone

I finally worked out my ip camera on my local network, I bought it from china the software it came with is ok but I'm looking for a program that will detect motion and record it for say a minute or 2 as the china software just takes 3 jpeg images and then wont take anymore for approximate 2 minutes if you have someone creeping around you want it recording. Anyone know of any good free programs?

Thanks Everyone

Hello Everyone

I finally worked out my ip camera on my local network, I bought it from china the software it came with is ok but I'm looking for a program that will detect motion and record it for say a minute or 2 as the china software just takes 3 jpeg images and then wont take anymore for approximate 2 minutes if you have someone creeping around you want it recording. Anyone know of any good free programs?

Thanks Everyone

Hi. There is no point starting another post while you have another with the same problem.

You need to understand peer to peer. Which is what your camera has

You need to post a picture of your camera network setup.

You say you now have your local IP now set ..... But still with the cameras own software ...... This still allows the peer to peer

What happends if you enter your local camera IP into explorer ? And not using the software that you loaded onto PC ?

Hello Everyone

Thanks Everyone

Hi. There is no point starting another post while you have another with the same problem.

You need to understand peer to peer. Which is what your camera has

You need to post a picture of your camera network setup.

You say you now have your local IP now set ..... But still with the cameras own software ...... This still allows the peer to peer

What happends if you enter your local camera IP into explorer ? And not using the software that you loaded onto PC ?

I now have it sorted I can turn off the p2p with current software. If I enter the camera ip into ie I get a a video of the image. It's now not using my bandwidth although when I surf t he net and the camera is running t he connection drops in and out I think it's just overloading my wifi