Sign in to follow this  
mr_kane

outdoor bullet ip cam with microphone??

I have been trying to find outdoor ip camera with build in microphone. Why does not those exist?

All I have found is cameras with audio connector. But separate microphones need power supply, and all I have is poe supply feed via ethernet.

Thanks, it looks that this is my number one solution. Any suggestions for ipcam with audio connector in price range 100-200€? Need good android application.

Actually, most of the manufacturer will not design an outdoor IP camera with audio features. The audio function is usually applied in the indoor use.

Which situation can you use it in?

Thanks, it looks that this is my number one solution. Any suggestions for ipcam with audio connector in price range 100-200€? Need good android application.

Actually, most of the manufacturer will not design an outdoor IP camera with audio features. The audio function is usually applied in the indoor use.

Which situation can you use it in?

They are used in cowhouse to monitor when cows are making babies . They want to hear voice, as cows start keep noise when babies are starting to come. This wakes people who is monitoring at night. Bulletcam is needed because they turn cameras manually to point right cow. Cowhouse needs outdoor units, but I will try outdoor cam with external mic. Fortunately mics are cheap to try.