souroull

Avigilon conflicting facts

Hi guys,

There was an announcement back in February or so that the H3/H3A line would be discontinued and would not be available to order after June

Last week i see announcements that the H3/H3A line is having it's prices slashed by up to 50%

What's the story here?

I have a moderately compelling offer to install a new system of circa 20 3mp H3A, i'm however skeptic as to whether i should be going for tech that may end up being old news very very soon. How are the analytics compared between H3A/H4?

Thanks in advance.

Hi guys,

There was an announcement back in February or so that the H3/H3A line would be discontinued and would not be available to order after June

Last week i see announcements that the H3/H3A line is having it's prices slashed by up to 50%

What's the story here?

I have a moderately compelling offer to install a new system of circa 20 3mp H3A, i'm however skeptic as to whether i should be going for tech that may end up being old news very very soon. How are the analytics compared between H3A/H4?

Thanks in advance.

Will not be surprised if H3/H3A line gone after ASIS

H4 SL as you probably know was announced yesterday

But H4 SL has no analytics.. The H3A and the H4A have the same analytic features and the H3A at it's price point right now is a great deal with it's lightcatcher/sensor.

The H4A has new mechanical features, wifi setup assist, and control over the hdsm streams currently. The H3A also has idle scene mode support.

But H4 SL has no analytics.. The H3A and the H4A have the same analytic features and the H3A at it's price point right now is a great deal with it's lightcatcher/sensor.

The H4A has new mechanical features, wifi setup assist, and control over the hdsm streams currently. The H3A also has idle scene mode support.

Well,then H3 most likely gone

I see the H3 line going away after the H4 SL line starts to ship next month. H3A and H4 have the same analytics but the H4 has more processing power and better design.

Howdy. I should read this forum more often.

Can you give details about the high framerate mode of the 8MP H4 line? For example, comparing the 8.0-H4A-D1 to the Axis P1428-E, is there any compromise on framerate, and if so, what is it?

I don't know much about the SL, but I'm sure I'm going to be researching that soon enough.

I am having to give up on the H4Pro because I need to use with Synology. I would be able to use ACC except that I need access to the mp4 files saved by Surveillance Station, and it seems that the internal format of ACC is not as open. We don't have time to do the ACC SDK as we have a near-term date looming.

I appreciate all the info, big M!

Wait just now realizing this post is 366 days old not 1.

I see the H3 line going away after the H4 SL line starts to ship next month. H3A and H4 have the same analytics but the H4 has more processing power and better design.

Howdy. I should read this forum more often.

Can you give details about the high framerate mode of the 8MP H4 line? For example, comparing the 8.0-H4A-D1 to the Axis P1428-E, is there any compromise on framerate, and if so, what is it?

I don't know much about the SL, but I'm sure I'm going to be researching that soon enough.

I am having to give up on the H4Pro because I need to use with Synology. I would be able to use ACC except that I need access to the mp4 files saved by Surveillance Station, and it seems that the internal format of ACC is not as open. We don't have time to do the ACC SDK as we have a near-term date looming.

I appreciate all the info, big M!

Wait just now realizing this post is 366 days old not 1.

http://avigilon.com/products/video-surveillance/cameras/hd-cameras/documentation/