Sign in to follow this  
rickandthat

I have 5 IP cams. Who do I call in an emergency?

Hi guys,

So, I have successfully set up 4 IP cams around the outside of the house and one inside. They are all configured with Blue Iris and all settings in place for certain motion triggers to record at any time any of them pick up motion.

The only one i have decided to send me a notification through text message on motion is the one inside as the ones outside constantly pick up spider webs and big insects at night and a horse in the day in the field next door.

So, the troubling question is, when I'm abroad in the US how can i contact the UK emergency services? 999 does not work.

I can sit there all day recording people around the house with no immediate action taken.

I hope someone can answer this question.

Thanks guys,

Rick

Hi guys,

So, I have successfully set up 4 IP cams around the outside of the house and one inside. They are all configured with Blue Iris and all settings in place for certain motion triggers to record at any time any of them pick up motion.

The only one i have decided to send me a notification through text message on motion is the one inside as the ones outside constantly pick up spider webs and big insects at night and a horse in the day in the field next door.

So, the troubling question is, when I'm abroad in the US how can i contact the UK emergency services? 999 does not work.

I can sit there all day recording people around the house with no immediate action taken.

I hope someone can answer this question.

Thanks guys,

Rick

Very complex issue....hmmmm, why dont you get the LOCAL number to your police department???